Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Aftermath

Class is over... what now?

Grades are posted. They were up less than a week after I walked out of the VistaTech Center, head held high. 




3.3. That means I am most DEFINITELY in the program.  I might have been one of the first ones to the advising office to turn in the remaining section of the Culinary Arts application. She checked everything out, filled out the rest of my file, and sent me on my wait. Now... it's the waiting game.

I will receive an acceptance letter, more details of the program, and I will talk with an advisor about which rotation I want to start. During the wait, I'm going to research and share with you everything I can before I enter into the program. I'll figure out how I'm going to pay for it, I'll practice a ton of techniques, and most importantly, I won't leave you hanging until next fall.


Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God. I'll be holding you to this. =] Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete